Dual Monitors

I have a laptop with an external monitor. I use both monitors but have my laptop display set as the main monitor. EnB opens on the laptop and I would like to move it to my external monitor which is much larger. Is there a way to do this? I am running Win 7 64bit and have set the Enb window to run in windowed mode but I can not drag it over to the 2nd monitor.

Thanks

Buyfromme

After signing in to the game I can alt+tab out of the game, mouse over my toolbar and get the little popup to show. Mouse up to that, R click on it and select and click on 'move'. Use the cross cursor at the top header of the game window to drag and set your windowed game where you wish. I only use the main monitor for my Multi boxing, because if I move it over to another window, I can't left click on anything in the game and have it work. Hotkeys and right clicking is fine, but cant l click on anything.

I stagger them offset in a cascade manner and alt+tab between them, works for me...