Efficient Tour Group Routes?

I see new players asking for tours and there doesn't seem to be many higher level players offering them.

Most nights I need a distraction from what I am doing and would like to run new player tours from time to time.

Does anyone have an efficient route they have used for doing tours for new players?

I dont think I want to go to every marker in every sector, but mainly just the through points so the new players can later explore the sector on their own and finish off the nav points themselves.

When "touring" a fresh character I just made, my JE will usually start with a VT wh and gets VG done before the new character gets to lvl 10 and potentially starts gaining xp debt, same could be said for other "danger zones" if you want to take them to Coop or Antares before they get to OL 10. Aside from that, I usually go gate to gate, stopping at stations along the way so they can register in case they get incapacitated the rest is up to them to discover on their own.

Thanks for the reply Stoop.

I was hoping to find a safe route..I am not looking to get them as much XP as I can but at least them started with the routes from sector to sector. The safer the route the better to avoid an issues with new players and thier first experiences with the server and the community.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1324258683' post='50053']
It's also good to use a crazy high-signature engine/devices, so that mobs will shoot at you instead of the n00bs, assuming you can handle them.
[/quote]

I plan to run them with my TS since he has maxed Afterburners and Navigation (almost maxed) but thats a good idea..I am sure there is a Progen engine out there that will do the trick :o