Problems with the Game Client

I can not manipulate the Client, it plays in the corner of the Screen and I can not make it full screen or resize it. I also can not shrink it but I can use the Windows button to open other tabs on top of it.

If you know any way I can resize and move the Client Window and Minimize it that would be great help.

My OS is Windows 7.

Edit, figured out how to close it. Edited by Alara

[quote name='Alara' timestamp='1320130278' post='47893']
I can not manipulate the Client, it plays in the corner of the Screen and I can not make it full screen or resize it. I also can not shrink it but I can use the Windows button to open other tabs on top of it.

If you know any way I can resize and move the Client Window and Minimize it that would be great help.

My OS is Windows 7.

Edit, figured out how to close it.
[/quote]

you can move the window by alt-tabbing out and then shift+right click on the taskbar button. you may or may not be able to see the cursor at this point. left click on 'move' and the cursor moves to the title bar where you can then click & drag the window.

[quote name='LoneWolffe' timestamp='1320442211' post='48031']
you can move the window by alt-tabbing out and then shift+right click on the taskbar button. you may or may not be able to see the cursor at this point. left click on 'move' and the cursor moves to the title bar where you can then click & drag the window.
[/quote]

in the earth and beyond folder is a file called ebconfig, run that to set your graphics card/resoulution and sound

C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\EBCONFIG