Think I messed up

Tejal

Hey guys/gals,

I started creating a character awhile ago (weeks), but never completed/logged on to it.
Today i clicked on this toon from Character selector, after logging on.
I touched up the ship gave it a name and tried to log on. The client shut down.
Then I realized the computer i was on didnt have the ship/character creator installed.

Now, I cant even logon to this account from either computer. I type in name and password
and client shuts down.

I have 1 good character on this account, Getoffme and would really like to save it.

Can you help?
GetOffMe - Toon
Tejal - Account name

You might want to consider trying this site: [url="http://support.net-7.org/"]GM Support Ticket System[/url] for help instead of posting on the forum.

But regardless, when you create a character with the [b]Character Starship Creator [/b]it will save a copy onto that computer, when you open then game the character will be imported into the game server. Since you have already created a character he should still be on the server database with your account. Edited by Drifter

[quote name='Drifter' timestamp='1317144857' post='46754']
You might want to consider trying this site: [url="http://support.net-7.org/"]GM Support Ticket System[/url] for help instead of posting on the forum.

But regardless, when you create a character with the [b]Character Starship Creator [/b]it will save a copy onto that computer, when you open then game the character will be imported into the game server. Since you have already created a character he should still be on the server database with your account.
[/quote]

Thanx Drifter,
I didn't know how to do that outside of game; without doing from alts account.
Ticket submitted.