few things id like to see

Foxninja1776

i would like to see a few more lvl 150 job terminals or at least a better refresh rate on the only 1 we have currentily i mean 2 jobs every 5 min or so and 6 people hovering to get um lol,its crazy.and maybe a progen device to see farther ,i mean i shoot it and kill it but sometimes i cant find the loot. my pp has like 3.5k omg, u can even make fun of the device by callin it progen coke bottles but the progen need somethin to see at least 6 or 7 k.pw speed sux but its a battle tank but the pp and ps arnt so can we make um a little faster? ohh by the way can the loot on the 66 in lagrato be fixed ,i mean 45 min to kill it and a lvl 6 comp or somethin worse lol.the chavez in freya to the bottom right are just odd lol ,can we net a nav there so people can find um?
anyway thats all i have atm,not griping just stuff id like to see. thank you very much. :)

I hear rumors that there is something in the works in the way of jobbing. I would love for a dev to pop in here and discuss this further. The limitations of the current system id frustrating to say the least. I can't count the number of times I have been at the terminal awaiting a refresh, and no jobs come up, or only 1 or 2.

Personally I' d like to see the refresh from the server be a few dozen, and a possibility to sort per destination. I usually like to work out what jobs are going where specifics wit others jobbing, so that everyone has a destination of their own. Being a JE, I tend to take the furthest away in these situations. Also, if there has to be a refresh timer, the less we wait for the refresh, the better, since this is not live and its not ran by a company trying to keep players online as delayed as possible for the subscription money.

Something else I see an issue with is the number of skill points given after reaching 150. I have the urge to become a builder, and with all the skills I need for my JE, it seems that there aren't enough to have both a well rounded character, and the means to build. As it is now, we have to sacrifice some needed skills to do that, or drudge through the post 150 blues of 1 SP a level. Most skills needed once you are up there take 5+ SP to go up a notch.

Thanks for reading...

Overt.

[quote name='Overtkill' timestamp='1316912483' post='46587']
Something else I see an issue with is the number of skill points given after reaching 150. I have the urge to become a builder, and with all the skills I need for my JE, it seems that there aren't enough to have both a well rounded character, and the means to build. As it is now, we have to sacrifice some needed skills to do that, or drudge through the post 150 blues of 1 SP a level. Most skills needed once you are up there take 5+ SP to go up a notch.
[/quote]

I don't think there's really a need to fix this. Maybe tweak it a little, much further down the line, after the game is in a post-"release" state. That whole need to choose which skills you can and can't afford to buy ranks in is the driving force behind character diversity. The only downside to it is when the situation becomes one where if you want to be at all effective, you HAVE to take a specific build.

As for the post-150 SP grind.. there used to be at least one method other than grinding to get bonus SPs, but I can't think of a way to adapt the old referral system to a fully free-to-play model, unless you wanna make it a donation perk (a fair number of people would complain about that, I think, though I'd support it).