Public EaB Ventrilo

Greetings,

I know a few people do not care for Teamspeak, So i am hosting a public ventrilo for people to hang out and associate on. I am willing to make private rooms, for Guilds. Included is the vent info.

Rules

Respect other Rooms, If you are not part of it, do not go in it.
Please watch the language, Etc.

Information
V98.DARKSTARLLC.COM

PS to Game masters
I am willing to give game masters full admin rights on the server. But i will not do so unless the msg me for it in game (this way no one can impersonate a GM).

Thanks! And enjoy

[quote name='Talar' timestamp='1315874049' post='46050']
Greetings,

I know a few people do not care for Teamspeak, So i am hosting a public ventrilo for people to hang out and associate on. I am willing to make private rooms, for Guilds. Included is the vent info.

Rules

Respect other Rooms, If you are not part of it, do not go in it.
Please watch the language, Etc.

Information
V98.DARKSTARLLC.COM

PS to Game masters
I am willing to give game masters full admin rights on the server. But i will not do so unless the msg me for it in game (this way no one can impersonate a GM).

Thanks! And enjoy
[/quote]

what do i need in it entirety to set it up to get on just the 2 lines above don't cut it and v98.darkstarllc.com coms up as an invalid address

(this is a setup fon win 7 machine and all fields are blank when it comes up for 1st install)

thanks

searing gm

[quote name='Searing' timestamp='1316078337' post='46123']
what do i need in it entirety to set it up to get on just the 2 lines above don't cut it and v98.darkstarllc.com coms up as an invalid address

(this is a setup fon win 7 machine and all fields are blank when it comes up for 1st install)

thanks

searing gm
[/quote]

GRRRRRRR.......Never mind...i just did not copy the aboce correctly....fixed that it works fine now (although at 4:15am CST no one seems to be on imagine that)

send me a PM if you want to give me staff access on here at your leisure........

Searing