EA Account Info? and "Launch"Net7 is a misnomer

I cant even get a new error message - I get the same one every time and the same I got the very first time I tried to load the game. I changed my computer's user account control to "Never notify" meaning there are no longer any admin hurdles in loading programs so that cant be the problem either.

I checked out this page: http://patch.net-7.org, and noticed that there were numerous files on the site that I didnt have with my original download. There was net7config.exe whereas before I only had a enbconfig.exe, there was a patch.exe that added a ton of files when I ran the program, etc, etc--all files Id never seen before. Why arent the downloadable files on this page [http://www.net-7.org/index.php] replaced with the files on this page: [http://patch.net-7.org] if the latter are the up to date files??

Considering that everyone else has been able to get this to work then there has to either be something wrong with my computer settings or I'm just not doing something right. I'd honestly be more than willing to pay to buy the game if everything could be put into a single file to download, with one setup file to run - just simplified.

Sorry for complaining, but I have spent hours trying to install this and its all been a total waste of time and a big disappointment. Thanks to those of you who tried to help.

We've got something cooking for just that purpose. Sorry you feel that way but we're doing everything we can to make life easier. Let me tell you, that for the hassles now, its much easier than it was a year ago to get setup and into the game. :)

[quote name='rolo' timestamp='1314046207' post='45060']
Have you tried changing the server name in the launcher. I had a look at the code and that appears to be where the error is coming from.
[/quote]

I have done all that was recommended in this thread. Here is what I am getting... in addition to "website not found" --

18:58:32: Found 1 servers in (play.net-7.org)
18:58:32: Trying server: (play.net-7.org)
18:58:33: Login Service Connection Successful.
18:58:33: GetTicketSync(1) connection succeed with valid result.
User : Fordprefect
Password Context : NOT NULL, NOT ZERO LENGTH
ServiceID : 2184
Auth Login Base Service : AuthLogin
Auth Login Server : play.net-7.org
Code :
Text :

Wonder why user name is "Fordprefect" - this might be the problem, but would not seem to explain "Website not found"...

Please help I really miss this game and can't wait to play...

Update - said I was not using the latest version of Net7proxy,,, however it seems to be doing yet another update of net7 launcher... it updated once already and is now doing it again...(sigh) Edited by KumenGetit