Luna Sector issues

Was trying to squeeze a few minutes of EnB in before work and playing my TE and i was in combat and kept getting 'teleported' to an unknown beacon at essentially 0 0 0 on the XYZ line

there is a gate, planet, space station and a whole bunch of other do dads there.

Here's a screen shot[attachment=979:wtf unknown.jpg]

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1312580880' post='44112']
Interesting, I'll get one of my folks to go muck about and see if they can duplicate it when they have time.
[/quote]

Hey Kyp,

Wouldn't mind being a beta tester/ bug hunter. Was one for EnB before westwood released it anyway and also beta's renegade and C&C Red Alert :) loved Westwood. I wish they hadn't gotten bought out because I was wanting to work for them back when i was just getting into college.

Also to the bug above, yea i replicated that about 4 times before i had to leave for work.

Bitstorm Edited by bitstorm

Sounds pretty good to me, but alas I do not directly hire/bring aboard Beta. Visit teamspeak and talk with Arthurdent, he is the beta team director. That's gonna be your best bet, be patient and he'll get back to ya. However, if you can go ahead and tell me how to duplicate it, I will likely be able to find the source fairly quickly.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1312584061' post='44117']
Sounds pretty good to me, but alas I do not directly hire/bring aboard Beta. Visit teamspeak and talk with Arthurdent, he is the beta team director. That's gonna be your best bet, be patient and he'll get back to ya. However, if you can go ahead and tell me how to duplicate it, I will likely be able to find the source fairly quickly.
[/quote]

Sure

Step 1,be at level 0

Step 2 have the mission to kill the garbage bots at either of the basic combat nav points

Step 3 goto Basic Shooting range Bravo

Step 4 kill the level 1 bots

Kill 2 bots then when targeting the 3rd you get whisked away to that unknown nav point. Also note that each time this occurred I was on top of the Nav beacon at the bravo point.

Bitstorm.

I just had something similar happen in New Edinburgh. went and got my level 100 hull upgrade. was talking to the shipyard to get my upgrade and the Chavez hanging around started attacking. finished talking, got my upgrade and then attacked and killed a chavez. there were 3 attacking and when i killed the 1, all 3 disappeared. i decided to warp back to somerled station but when i pressed warp all of sudden i was teleported to 0, 0, 0 and started warping from there.

[quote name='Cerberus738' timestamp='1312743132' post='44170']
I just had something similar happen in New Edinburgh. went and got my level 100 hull upgrade. was talking to the shipyard to get my upgrade and the Chavez hanging around started attacking. finished talking, got my upgrade and then attacked and killed a chavez. there were 3 attacking and when i killed the 1, all 3 disappeared. i decided to warp back to somerled station but when i pressed warp all of sudden i was teleported to 0, 0, 0 and started warping from there.
[/quote]

That sounds really odd, if you warp back to the ship yard and kill one of the chavez, will it happen again?

[quote name='Bitstorm' timestamp='1312839802' post='44368']
That sounds really odd, if you warp back to the ship yard and kill one of the chavez, will it happen again?
[/quote]
Did happen to me too, many times as you get HU. Also at Primus