Wierd Connection Problem

i wouldnt complain much if this thread has no replies but i was just getting curious and couldnt stop myself from starting a new thread with my complaint.

since the new launcher has been implemented i have had a problem staying on the internet. whenever i seem to login i lose connection to the internet itself. it happens more often when i multi-box (two clients in same comp). some days i dont have any problems staying online. sometimes its BAD.

i am using an ADSL connection in my office. it is usually on most of the time during day and sometimes all through the night and never do i lose connection if i am doing office work. but once i start login and i stay on for a while...blooooooop....the connection is gone. sometime later the IP is restored and i am able to sign in again but cant say for how long.

is it possibly because of some new setup the launcher is running by default? earlier we could tweak our settings and to be honest it was only luck that made the game work for me most of the time. but now i am unable to check or uncheck settings and i am worried if i have to live with this connection issue. it is becoming unbearable sometimes.

if some server-side dev can look for a troubleshoot i would be indebted to him/her forever.

UmaXX

I am fairly new here but I do have ADSL as well. Although I havent had complete ISP disconnect when running this game there are some options on the Net-7 Launcher that you might try if you havent already.

On the tope left of the launcher where the server address is, check the two boxes "Packet Optimization" and "Prototype Reorder".

Another thing I have had to do with my ADSL is constantly ping a web site.
Open a MS-DOS window (Command Prompt)
type: ping 4.2.2.4 -t
Hit Enter Key

This has helped with other games and may be helping with this game since I always have the ping running.