Couldn't find the patch

Do you know how to open a Windows command prompt? (Start > Run.. > type 'cmd' w/o quotes and hit "OK" button.

In the lil black window type:

ping patch.net-7.org

post back your screenshot.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1304624001' post='40266']
Do you know how to open a Windows command prompt? (Start > Run.. > type 'cmd' w/o quotes and hit "OK" button.

In the lil black window type:

ping patch.net-7.org

post back your screenshot.
[/quote]

I dunno where to find that on windows7Whats the difference between hitting play on the net7 program and the enb ?

I tried it and it says windows cannot find the line ya told me to type Edited by hcdodger41

This is one of those cases where the exact message will tell us so much more. If you're not familiar with the Windows command prompt, put a search in google for it to learn how it works.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1304669670' post='40283']
This is one of those cases where the exact message will tell us so much more. If you're not familiar with the Windows command prompt, put a search in google for it to learn how it works.
[/quote]

I gotthe run to work but it went so fast I have no feedback for you

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1304669670' post='40283']
[/quote]

Well now I can't even open EnB , when I try I get this message "The system cannot find the file specified." Edited by hcdodger41

erhm..

Start > Run..

"cmd"

Click OK

This puts up the Windows command prompt which is the black window to follow, the ping command:

[attachment=904:pingPatch.JPG]

This is a relatively ideal result. If you get any lost or extremely high ping times this could be your problem.

[quote name='Kyp' timestamp='1304710991' post='40304']
erhm..

Start > Run..

"cmd"

Click OK

This puts up the Windows command prompt which is the black window to follow, the ping command:

[attachment=904:pingPatch.JPG]

This is a relatively ideal result. If you get any lost or extremely high ping times this could be your problem.
[/quote]

that command did not get me a ping , it says "[attachment=904:pingPatch.JPG]is not recognized as an internal or externalcommand , operable program or batch file."

BTW for my ping times , min. 201 , max. 209 with no packet loss . Edited by hcdodger41

in that black window (the command prompt) you typed:

ping patch.net-7.org

'ping' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

?