new proxy

How large is it? If it isn't larger than a few megabytes, I wouldn't worry about it. The extra information may be useful in debugging issues players experience. Still, I will see if we can get the debugging output put on a verbose switch.

[quote name='C Del' timestamp='1303764637' post='39738']
How large is it? If it isn't larger than a few megabytes, I wouldn't worry about it. The extra information may be useful in debugging issues players experience. Still, I will see if we can get the debugging output put on a verbose switch.
[/quote]

Before the new proxy it was smaller then 100 kB now its 5 to 15 MB

sorry my bad, I left the debug setting hard wired on when I was testing something (trying to fix the login CTD). I just pushed another net7proxy with a few fixes which has the dump switched off.

Feel free to delete those log files unless you want to keep them for whatever reason.

If you ever feel the need to switch that info on again you can do so by creating a file called 'net7config.cfg' in your c:\net7\bin directory and adding the line 'proxydebug=1'.