Looking for old hardcore crew

I was Anslasax progen warrior on live, along in a guild with Eminesco and TT lot more i forgot names (5 years are tohught on memory), i believe server was Andromeda but not sure 100% either.

Any1 out there of the old crew ?

Also friends that introduced me to the game that time Sent, Coinman, Misnomer...

God what a pain when you can't remember, but such an awesome game i couldn't believe it's brought back ^^

I was Anslasax progen warrior on live, along in a guild with Eminesco and TT lot more i forgot names (5 years are tohught on memory), i believe server was Andromeda but not sure 100% either.

Also friends that introduced me to the game that time Sent, Coinman, Misnomer...

God what a pain when you can't remember, but such an awesome game i couldn't believe it's brought back ^^

it was andromeda. i remember your name and eminescos :)

Your thinking of Redcell and yes it was Andromeda, welcome back Anslasax, Coinman is on here, as well as Cobraking/Kratchen, In game Coinman is Trapper or Levitron. I'll point him this way. I definately remember your name. But it has been a long time, hasn't it.

Guest Levitron

Hey man its me coinman. Im Levitron now in the new game and also trapper and a few others. I was thinking about you, glad you found your way here. Im also in contact with Misnomer and he should be in the game soon. Havent heard anything from Sentakus. But maybe he will find his way here also. We are all in Freedom Fighters guild so look us up in game and join up.