Can you only Launch 2 clients?

Basically just what the title says, I decided to make a couple alts today just for fun and establish them in case I wanted to do some crafting on alts at some point. I created two but am only able to open 2 clients right now, is that as it should be? Someone in my guild said there were able to launch 3 on the same PC before but maybe things have changed since then? Anyway, just want to know if, yes, we're limited to only 2 clients per PC running simultaneously?

If not, is there something specific I need to change in order to run more? When I try to open the third, after I hit play on the launcher, the proxy pops up like it's going to start then I get a pop-up saying E&B is already running.

The limit is 3 accounts per forum account. It's supposed to be per person, but we don't really police it. The only real limitation is that the server won't let you have more than 3 simultaneous connections per IP address. That said, you should be able to have three clients running at once, but what we allow and what net7proxy can handle smoothly are different. I don't think your issue is due to intentional limitations, but technical ones. Personally, I can't even get two clients running reliably.

I've heard that disabling taskbar button grouping helps, but I'm not sure. On Windows 7, you can do this by right-clicking on the Windows button, going to Properties, and setting "Taskbar buttons" to "Never combine" in the "Taskbar" tab. The procedure for older versions of Windows should be similar. If that doesn't help, you might have to stick with two clients for now, unless another player has had the same problem and found a fix.

Just wait a few seconds and try again, that does the trick. ;) Try it until success. :)
But if you get this message you have to look in task manager if the net7proxy of the failed one is running yet and close it, before you try again.

greets
Hexergirl