Net7 failing to initialize.

I'm running windows xp,whenever I try to run net7 I get the error "The application failed to initialize properlu (0xc0000135). Click OK to terminate the application."

C:\Documents and Settings\Dane\Local Settings\Application Data\LaunchNet7\LaunchNet7.exe_Url_33uz3155fe0lw51jyicbrfpxh3h01gh0\1.9.9.10\user.config

See that? Go there and delete any user.config you find, and force an update by clicking Launcher > Check for Update, if that doesn't work delete any in that folder and select Launcher > Reset Updates; Launcher > Check for Updates

I tried that on the directory for the user.config, file is not there. I cannot find the file to force update it either.

Thanks

well .net fixed the original error, but now after I updated through net7 I'm getting another error "common language runtime detected an invalid program" followed by

"See the end of this message for details on invoking

just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************

System.InvalidProgramException: Common Language Runtime detected an invalid program.

at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2..ctor(Int32 capacity)

at System.Windows.Forms.ProfessionalColorTable.get_ColorTable()

at System.Windows.Forms.ProfessionalColorTable.FromKnownColor(KnownColors color)

at System.Windows.Forms.ProfessionalColorTable.get_ToolStripGradientBegin()

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripProfessionalRenderer.RenderToolStripBackgroundInternal(ToolStripRenderEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripProfessionalRenderer.OnRenderToolStripBackground(ToolStripRenderEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripRenderer.DrawToolStripBackground(ToolStripRenderEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnPaintBackground(PaintEventArgs e)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)

at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************

mscorlib

Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.42 (RTM.050727-4200)

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll

----------------------------------------

LaunchNet7

Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0

Win32 Version: 1.8.1.0

CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/NET7/bin/LaunchNet7.exe

System.Windows.Forms

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Drawing

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

System.Configuration

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System.Xml

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

Accessibility

CodeBase: file:///C:/WINDOWS/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************

To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this

application or computer (machine.config) must have the

jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.

The application must also be compiled with debugging

enabled.

For example:

<configuration>

<system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />

</configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception

will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer

rather than be handled by this dialog box."

and in the background you can see the main window for net7 and everything is working except the toolbar at the top and all the rest of the function buttons within net7

Edited by FenixPhox

I would suggest deleting the following folders and re-installing Net-7's software (no need to reinstall the client):

C:\Net7\bin

C:\Documents and Settings\Dane\Local Settings\Application Data\LaunchNet7

I tried deleting the bin folder and reinstalling but I do not have an appdata folder....not sure why must be this version of windows. net7 did work the first time I opened it after installing .net and I was able to update but after I updated and tried to run net7 I get this error

error.jpg

I tried deleting the bin folder and reinstalling but I do not have an appdata folder....not sure why must be this version of windows. net7 did work the first time I opened it after installing .net and I was able to update but after I updated and tried to run net7 I get this error

ok I found my application data folder through run/%appdata% but there is no net7 folder present in it. I'm trying to update windows now...not sure if it will work or why there isn't a net7 folder in my application data folder though.

Edited by FenixPhox

Ok sorry for being such a pain, but after seeking out and deleting every single file associated with net7 and then reinstalling it and restarting the pc, I am able to run net7 and everything is working. Sorry for all the bother but thanks for the help!!! :D