have tried using all the guids i can find but i still cant log on to game

well i have tied to log into this game for weeks. Ive have installed the game from the earth and beyond web sit i have installed the net7 launch pad and the patch updates but when i try to launch the game it says connecting then finding file then it says error 4 couldnt find the patch try again later. this is very frustaiting i want tto play the game but im not very go at diagnoising problems on a pc so i am stuck. dose any one have any good ideas?

well i have tied to log into this game for weeks. Ive have installed the game from the earth and beyond web sit i have installed the net7 launch pad and the patch updates but when i try to launch the game it says connecting then finding file then it says error 4 couldnt find the patch try again later. this is very frustaiting i want tto play the game but im not very go at diagnoising problems on a pc so i am stuck. dose any one have any good ideas?

You should look in our Technical Support section. You are using the e&b.exe in the game client folder to try to patch. Castanet (That downloader) no longer works, we have our own that replaces it. When you start the launcher, up at the top where it tells you to point to the game client, you click browse, go into the subfolder "release" and find client.exe, this is the one that you want to target.

You should look in our Technical Support section. You are using the e&b.exe in the game client folder to try to patch. Castanet (That downloader) no longer works, we have our own that replaces it. When you start the launcher, up at the top where it tells you to point to the game client, you click browse, go into the subfolder "release" and find client.exe, this is the one that you want to target.