WTF?!

ok,.once again,..i went to launch game,got an update to net-7,relaunched,and now the client won't even start before net-7 errors out,asking if i want to send info yadayadayada,.Is there a reason/fix to/for this or am i gonna have to wait a week or two for another update like last time?thanks for your consideration.

ok,.once again,..i went to launch game,got an update to net-7,relaunched,and now the client won't even start before net-7 errors out,asking if i want to send info yadayadayada,.Is there a reason/fix to/for this or am i gonna have to wait a week or two for another update like last time?thanks for your consideration.

If your using vista or higher are you running it as an administrator by right clicking and choosing that option?

nope,.not running vista,xp.and everything as it should be.was playing earlier,logged off,.computer sat idle for a couple-o-hours,.went to log in,.got update,.and errors.it happened awhile back too and i had to wait 'bout a week for another update to be able to log-in.

I'll have to test this out on my old dell (only pc with xp) then to see if I get it on there, I don't use it but my step dad does for his email and other junk. I already have the game installed on there but its not been updated yet, i will go update and see what I get, I will edit this post with the results.

Use the reset updates. Click 'launcher' then 'reset updates'.

If this doesn't work just delete your c:\net7\bin directory and start again - could be that something on your computer has corrupted your net7 directory.

ok Tien,will try that.two questions tho,.if the reset updates doesnt work,and i do delete the contents of my bin folder,how will i launch launcher?am i to reinstall net7?