Confirmation link incomplete

Hadet

I registered for the server after making my forum account and my confirmation link is incomplete. Heck it's not even clickable I tried to copy and paste it over and got nothing.

I registered it with the user name Straffingmir, which i linked to my forum login like it told me to. Is there any Mod or Admin style person that can fix this for me. And yeah i asked it to resend and go the same thing. Thanks in advance, I really always wanted to try Earth & Beyond and couldn't because i didn't have a credit card when it was originally out. I'd like to play as well as see if I can help in anyway as well.

I registered for the server after making my forum account and my confirmation link is incomplete. Heck it's not even clickable I tried to copy and paste it over and got nothing.

I registered it with the user name Straffingmir, which i linked to my forum login like it told me to. Is there any Mod or Admin style person that can fix this for me. And yeah i asked it to resend and go the same thing. Thanks in advance, I really always wanted to try Earth & Beyond and couldn't because i didn't have a credit card when it was originally out. I'd like to play as well as see if I can help in anyway as well.

I have activated your account for you.

I think I have a similar problem, apparently I'm not allowed to vote, most recent one is the vote for faction in groups on from back on live.

Sorry. As a measure against the rigging of polls, we require you to have 6 or more posts before you can vote.