Info Not Being Saved

• 2 months later...

Most of us have seen the server not saving and it's a known problem but after looking at my logs some things just don't add up.

To better understand this bizarre (in my opinion) event I have included some inserts from chat log.

My TT (Boxcar) gives my TE (Hydro) a looted Ghost Edge beam and a Devastating Gaze around 18:10 Eastern Time Zone.

From Boxcars and Hydros chat log to get the full picture

(4):18:10:26 Hydro analyzed Ghosts Edge Energy Laser M9

(4):18:10:39 Hydro dismantled Devastating Gaze

(4):18:11:34 Hydro manufactured a 200% Devastating Gaze

After getting a few comps from Joves and making the others needed with my TT.......

(4):18:24:22 Boxcar dismantled BlackBox X93

(4):18:26: 6 Boxcar manufactured a 200% BlackBox X93

(4):18:26:55 Boxcar manufactured a 200% CE3K Dielectric Plate

(4):18:39:30 Hydro manufactured a 200% Smuggler's Recourse <-------very important detail

Went AFK for about half hour with both toons still logged in and when I got back TB was talking about an update so I went ahead and relogged

(0):19:22:54 COMPUTER: Boxcar logged out.

(0):19:24: 4 COMPUTER: Boxcar logged in.

(0):19:26:23 COMPUTER: Hydro logged out.

(0):19:27:28 COMPUTER: Hydro logged in.

You can imagine my surprise when I see the looted GE and DG back in Boxcars cargo right next to the 200% Recours Hydro had given

him before the relog so checking Hydros build there's no print for the GE he analyzed.

Needless to say, Hydro failed the second attempt to analyze the GE but what puzzles me is why did the looted beams end up back to

Boxcar and the Recourse was not affected, it was made after analyzing the GE and not to mention 2 hours of rd faction farming was

not lost on Boxcar if the cause of all this was the server not saving when logging out.

There's a stench of foul play here but I would like to give the DEVs the opportunity to examine this event if they do so desire.

Edited by Rezwalker