Immediate bad opcode on login

When I try to login any of my characters in a station I get an immediate bad opcode, the game locks up and have to close the game. relogging doesn't help.

If I exit the station the game will freeze on the loading screen and when I relog outside the station I can play. As soon as I redock, the bad opcode crash happens immediately again.

This started happening after the server reset on 10/31/10

If you can get back into a station successfully, try accessing a manufacturing terminal to see if that produces bad opcodes. Tienbau's working on a solution, but he needs characters that cause bad opcodes at a manu terminal to narrow down the problem.

If you get bad opcodes from a manu terminal in addition to your login problem, report it in the Server Status thread, according to this post.

I get the same issues as you people, I also get the following also, Null items in vault, Friends on list are all gone!. Items that can't be seen but something appears to be occupying the slot.

and yes I know that they are there because I was able to access a vendor to sell some loot and when I clicked the so called empty block there was something there that could sell but couldn't be seen, you could also make out the quality of the item but it said null.