Alright, so I am having a problem progressing with my PP. up until the patch the other day I had a mission listing for my L30 HU, but since then it just says that it is "Under Development". I swung by Mars Gamma and it gave me ANOTHER HU mission, though this one seems bugged and thinks I am L10. I am also trying to speak with Deschide Poarta in Arx Emporos, Altair III for my Build Reactor training, but she does not seem to want to talk to me. I talk to her and it gives me the option to stop talking or trade, if I hit trade the convo ends, same if I hit end convo. Not sure what to do here. Ideas?

-Queenskarre

I am also trying to speak with Deschide Poarta in Arx Emporos, Altair III for my Build Reactor training, but she does not seem to want to talk to me. I talk to her and it gives me the option to stop talking or trade, if I hit trade the convo ends, same if I hit end convo.

The requirement of OL30 for the Build Reactor skill is displayed incorrectly. It's a known bug/typo and you must be OL35 to get the skill.