Merquise taking small break from EnB :)

Hey folks,

Gonna take a small break from EnB.

Lately I find my self yelling at the computer after playing EnB 5 minutes, so thats not good ;)

2 points that annoy the hell out of me are:

- The weird lag. (you know: pew, pew, pew, p.........(nothing)....ew, pew, pew) In my twisted mind the pauses between firing are not hours and hours of waiting I find it so annoying..

- Lack of mobs. Killed the Bio's, had to wait 10 minutes for respawn. Killed the Drones in BBW (near Paramis gate), had to wait 10 minutes for respawn. Last resort: killing Voltoi. Just found out they have a 10 minute spawn timer as well. Tried to get a Bully Eye for friend. 10 minute respawn. Gah ! I can start jobbing but I dont want to job my JD to level 150.

So, my plan is to log in every now and then to see how things evolve.

If any of you needs to ask me something, you can relate your question to any of the Terra Nova people.

Remember this ain't a goodbye this is just a little vacation after 11 weeks of playing EnB 8-12 hours a day :)

Just posting this so people don;t think I suddenly died or anything like that.

Add me on Steam: Qw4rk

Lag should get better soon. Tienbau has been doing some major work on streamlining slow code. As for number of mobs, *shrugs*. :P

Hope to see you back soon. :)

Lag should get better soon. Tienbau has been doing some major work on streamlining slow code. As for number of mobs, *shrugs*. :P

Hope to see you back soon. :)

I know Tienbau is doing a very good job on tackling the lag :P

Special thanks to him for all the effort he's putting into it!

And I;m not talking about number of mobs, I;m talking about respawn time.

Regular mobs seem to have a very very high respwan time compared to 4(?) weeks ago.

As it is now, I fly to a cl56-60 spot, kill all the mobs and then I have to wait ~8 minutes (the killing itself takes 2 minutes) before I can 'start playing' again.

For example, the cl58-60 Voltoi. I've never been able to clear that spawn , and normally hanging in 1 spot would get me killed (slowly.. but after an hour I would normally have lots of hull damage on my PW..)

But now I can kill every Voltoi and then just 'control the spawn'...

However I have to admit the are more dangerous now because I seem to get distracted very quick, waiting for the respawn, alt-tabbing and then 45 minutes later I find a dead PW (DOH !)...

Number of mobs is fine, but I would reeeaaally like to see spawn times decreased by a factor 10 or something.

I;m pretty sure a few weeks ago spawn times were a lot shorter.. .. or.. am I mistaken?

ps Wolffishfang I accidentally spaced your Black Caster

I checked the spawn timer for the blinding voltoi as well as all other voltoi in the area. They are set to the default spawn timer which is somewhere between 30 seconds and a minute. I don't know why they would be taking so long to respawn.

but how are you managing to kill seven 58ish voltoi in 2 minutes? shouldn't they be more difficult to solo?

I checked the spawn timer for the blinding voltoi as well as all other voltoi in the area. They are set to the default spawn timer which is somewhere between 30 seconds and a minute. I don't know why they would be taking so long to respawn.

but how are you managing to kill seven 58ish voltoi in 2 minutes? shouldn't they be more difficult to solo?

Hmm..

I could swear there were only 3 Voltoi when I was there...

It was last.. Friday I think..

Maybe it was a fluke then? The server had a reset when I was there for 20 minutes, after the reboot one of my alts died so I self-destructed back to Kailaasa..

I'll try it out tomorrow, good excuse for me not to go to a birthday I dont wanna go to anyway :P

Thnx Kenu for checking :)

I'll let you know what I found out..