new toons

i did this in short cut -noclassrestrictions

and even updated and made a new toon but still only have the old 6 toons in the game whan i start it up my new toon is not even in the game they said it be add to it what im i doing worng i know its me...lol

i did this in short cut -noclassrestrictions

and even updated and made a new toon but still only have the old 6 toons in the game whan i start it up my new toon is not even in the game they said it be add to it what im i doing worng i know its me...lol

you add that line to the end of the description in the starship creator then make your char in the starship creator program and save it then the next time you login to the actual emulator it should load your newly created char from the starship creator program at no point will you see the new classes in the char creation screen in the emu it has to be done through the creator program.

also ...this may or may not still be true but slot 1 on your character select in the game used to have to be opened cause that was where it loaded your created char at. that may or may not still be the case i have not tried it.