Net7 launcher freeze

this has happend all day today, i havnt changed anything, it just wont respond, when i get into the game i see my ship dock and all freeze except the chat, that happens about 40 secs later.

i dont know if the update to the launcher did this?

new day same problems now, 10 tries to get back in, after pass is accepted it shuts down.

Make sure you're running EnB in compatibility mode if you run Vista or 7, also you can try resetting your updates. Procedures for these can be found in the "READ FIRST" announcement atop the tech support forum.

Make sure you're running EnB in compatibility mode if you run Vista or 7, also you can try resetting your updates. Procedures for these can be found in the "READ FIRST" announcement atop the tech support forum.

Im running Windows 7 and I get all the way to the opening game video and hit return like i do on my win xp machine and it just drops out back to desktop and just sits there with net 7 running. Im not sure what to do. I tried compatibility but not sure if im even doing that right. Any ideas?

Also I think something happened on the update cause it said something about not being able to register something in the registry. How do you force an update?

Edited by ILLUMINOUS

To force update:

1. Run the launcher (LaunchNet7).
  2. Click on the "Launcher" menu in the top left corner and select "Reset Updates".
  3. Click "OK" to check for updates and allow LaunchNet7 to verify your files.
  4. Attempt to start the game again.

Please read this thread for other possible solutions.