help with install please!

i've downloaded all 3 files and installed the game (demo), after this where do i install the update (location in folder) data, patches etc? my game is on D drive other than that its usual line of address? and then where do i install the net7 piece? explanation on web site is very sketchy n tells me nothing!

I would recommend the installation guide by Avani, which can be found here:

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions-rev-7222010/

install parts 2 n 4 where?????!!! all it says is install them! they ask for a location!!

Edited by BrixunMortar

You don't need to yell...

When the patcher (enb_up.exe) prompts you, point it to "e&b.exe", which is in the "Earth & Beyond" folder (the game installation folder). After you run the Net-7 installer and run LaunchNet7, you will be prompted for your client path. In this instance, you should point it to "client.exe", which is in "Earth & Beyond\release".

You don't need to yell...

When the patcher (enb_up.exe) prompts you, point it to "e&b.exe", which is in the "Earth & Beyond" folder (the game installation folder). After you run the Net-7 installer and run LaunchNet7, you will be prompted for your client path. In this instance, you should point it to "client.exe", which is in "Earth & Beyond\release".

lol wasn't yelling! thx for ur help!