Too many AA devices

AA devices are suppose to be rare i mined 6 already identified today. These were always unidentified and taken to the lady at net 7 where she broke 80 percent of them or so and the rare AA's were a treasured item. With so many hitting the server they are as common as dirt. I got all excited today when I found a gimik today as they were one of the hardest ones to get in live and helped the lucky missile flinger who had one at lower lvls a lot. I think these should be unidentified and have to be processed by the lady at net 7. Maybe too late to prevent these items from being common.

AA devices are suppose to be rare i mined 6 already identified today. These were always unidentified and taken to the lady at net 7 where she broke 80 percent of them or so and the rare AA's were a treasured item. With so many hitting the server they are as common as dirt. I got all excited today when I found a gimik today as they were one of the hardest ones to get in live and helped the lucky missile flinger who had one at lower lvls a lot. I think these should be unidentified and have to be processed by the lady at net 7. Maybe too late to prevent these items from being common.

they've been taken out, that was just test code.