Newbie guides?

I just started up with this game, and when I played in live it was brief since I was sent to be stationed in Korea right after launch, and never got a chance to get back to it. Is there a newbie guide for terrans somewhere so I can get on my feet? Thanks!

I just started up with this game, and when I played in live it was brief since I was sent to be stationed in Korea right after launch, and never got a chance to get back to it. Is there a newbie guide for terrans somewhere so I can get on my feet? Thanks!

Presuming you're TE (seeing as you were a TE before) best is to do basic missions (new players/general asking for info helps) then making sure you have missiles. I'd Get combat up to about 10 + explore some. At which point if you can get negotiate(not sure what level off head) then I'd do so, then go do trade runs to TL25 (makes level 5ammo) so if you decide to do mostly combat or combat/mining groups. it'll help making your own ammo a lot easier.

Use the sites http://enbarsenal.com/ , http://enbdatabase.net-7.org/ for numbers + DPS, buffs and so forth to help on journey.

I'd encourage to have this buffs. Missile Range, Speed Increase, recharge recharge, Sig Reduction(Engine for combat or bakas when you can use) good missile DPS, maybe not the best buff ones, and Turbo Weapons (later level gear etc). Also having a resist device is nice.

Most important things when I had played a TE were. Rally, Missiles, Reactor, Shield, Engine(I stopped at 4, its up to you tbh), Device (I went to 7 for CVE since pretty easy to find one, 8 for PB but never got one, so I stayed at 7, though there are other good devices, researching them ahead helps :) ) Oh and of course Build Weapons, need that ammoz.

Kiting is the basic TE thing, be careful of NPCs fleeing, as there is a current bravery system in that has some bugs in it.

Enjoy your time. :) Be careful when fishing, you might need to bring a harpoon or a few big missiles as a fishing rod might not cut it.

Edited by Heirku