Login Problem Fix (At Least It Worked For Me)

I was having trouble logging into E&B also. So after reading a fix on the forum here I tried it,didn't work so I tried something else I unchecked all the boxes and low and behold I was in with no problems.So if you still have a loggin problem try it you got nothing to lose but your sanity. lol

come to think of it... sometimes checking the box for packet optimization can be an issue... although I couldnt tell you why... just for kicks maybe try checking that box and see if you get in... if you do... is was prob just one of the garden variety cert problems that happen... but if you dont... that could be interesting...

When you check packet opt, the server sends you larger packets to make the data transfer more efficient. If your ISP has set a limit on the maximum packet size which is lower than the packet sizes we use with packet opt, you may experience more frequent and serious packet dropout, although I think it's unlikely if you have a reasonably dependable connection.

When I Have Tried All The Possible And Raduntant Things To Get Into The Game And Nothing Has Worked.....

Then It's Time To Try The Impossible And Absurd Things To Get Into The Game...................of ....course.......

once there, there maybe not much to do but mine and admire the universe from a star ship viewport!! lol!

When you check packet opt, the server sends you larger packets to make the data transfer more efficient. If your ISP has set a limit on the maximum packet size which is lower than the packet sizes we use with packet opt, you may experience more frequent and serious packet dropout, although I think it's unlikely if you have a reasonably dependable connection.

But I had No Problems, Until Recently When Everyone Else Was Complaining Of The Same Affliction!

I Tried Check, Unchecked and just Rolled With The Flow.

worked fine yesterday with the exception of it sticking to my menu bar. Now im unable to even get past the login screen. put in the information and it closes itself to the desktop.

*edit* : somehow things changed yesterday to today because i unchecked maximize window in the LaunchNet7 shortcut and the updater started updating. got logged into after it updated. still running in window mode tho even tho the launchnet7 is running in a normal window.

2nd edit : ....turned off windowed mode in the config and have now have this problem with the client closing itself when i try to log in. tried to set it back to windowed mode and it closes like before.

last edit : found out forcing a validation or update each time allows the game to run. downloads and validates about 15 files in the client folder but dont know why we dont have those files to begin with

Edited by Tlasan