Net7config.exe not working

Hey,

I think I messed something up. Not seeing the net7config.exe I ran E&BConfig.exe to set my resolution thinking thats all I could do. Today I found out about net7config and I ran it and put it to 1680x1050, ran the video test, and clicked apply. When going back into the game the settings are still the ones set by E&Bconfig.exe. I reinstalled the game and made sure all traces of it was deleted and without touching E&Bconfig.exe this time around I went right to net7config. I set the resolution and settings, ran the test and clicked apply but the settings just stayed at default. I also tried to run it as administrator. Is there a .txt I can edit, or can anyone think of something that could help me. Im pretty tired of running it in such a low resolution.

Thanks in advanced

Ryan

What you're experiencing is probably an issue with 64-bit systems. Try running the Net7 config tool in compatibility mode for Windows XP. I doubt it will work, but it's possible. Otherwise, you'll have to let me know what you want your resolution set to and I'll make you a registry patch to set it up for you.

Thank you for the quick response. Here I figured I just messed something up but I guess I didnt after all. After playing with the compatibility options it turns out that it works perfectly if running under Windows XP SP2 (not 3) and run as administrator checked. Net7config.exe worked perfectly and the game now runs in 1680x1050 without any issues. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.

Keep up the amazing work!

Ryan