Product key / Install Issue

Hey once upon a time i had this working and would love to come and play again, however it keeps telling me "Before installing the Earth & Beyond demo you will need to retrieve your free product key from fileplanet.com.

heres some screen shots hoping to get some help to by pass this :) thx in advanced

enb install error.jpg

post-9474-12758735484671_thumb.jpg

Hmm. Have you uninstalled Internet Explorer? It's trying to take you to that URL, which was the page you'd get your demo key from back in the old days, and it can't, causing installation to fail. You might also try running the installer as an administrator.

So, I was able to get my buddy to download and install it on his pc, then just copied all the filed over to a flash drive. Copied them to my pc then updated the game and updated Net7 and looks it works fine now :D Thanks so much for the quick reply!!

What version of LaunchNet7 are you using? (it shows the version number in the title bar) Try running LaunchNet7 as an administrator. Also, after the game launches, if you still get the "Sunset" message informing you that the game is going down on September 22, 2004, click "Cancel" and you should be able to log in normally.