Net-7 Launcher 1.87

I just installed the client/patch/launcher and when I start the Net-7 launcher it says the server (play.net-7.org) is offline even though the net-7 website says it's online. When I click play it says that I need to update the launcher to 1.87 whereas i have 1.8.1. I've tried restarting the launcher multiple times to see if it'd update on it's own and I've clicked "force update" in the advanced settings but it won't update.

How can I get the updated client?

EDIT: after re-reading the error message it looks like it's saying that my net7proxy version needs to be 1.87, not the launcher itself...so then I guess how do I get the updated proxy version?

Edited by Sporkman

The launcher should automatically update net7proxy for you. Try restting your updates from the "Launcher" menu in the upper-left corner of LaunchNet7. When you're prompted to check for updates after resetting, click "OK".

Moving this to tech support.

I found a direct link to the 1.88 proxy download and overwrote my existing file and it works now, though the launcher still says the server is offline.

EDIT - I reset the updates like you suggested and found that the latest launcher version is 1.9.8 instead :) So I updated that and now everything is working and displaying correctly. I didn't even notice that that "launcher" menu existed.

Edited by Sporkman