Combat - Zones Items

Im making this guide as I go along from 0-150 so Ill keep up on any information I can pass along thats worked for me and that was the easiest. A lot of people want you to believe that we cant solo combat, that is simply not true, we just need to purchase some playermade items off the market channel and your good to go! Heck most of the time they'll just give them away if your new. We have a nice community.

I leveled from 1-6 in the starter zone off lvl 0-2 mobs in the zone, with the standard weapon/L2 white dragon

Levels 8-12 Either Gorge worms at the Net-7 Becon in Yokan (level 4 Mob), or you can travel over to witberg Nav witberg 5 right when you enter the sector has level 5-7 borgil solar sail lookin ships. that whole sector has mobs from 4-14 at the different nav points. Theres also a base in the next zone over in case u need repairs. Dont remember the name, Ill update later.

Right now Im CL 12 and still killing things in witberg at the navs near the gate to freya. More updates to come.

UPDATE coming soon!

Edited by Derolle