Progen Warrior graphic bug

I noticed on my PW that the wings look too high from the body. There is a noticable space between hull 2 and wing 1 in game but the starship creator shows it correctly. Ive noticed all the wings look high but that combo really shows it. I know its not my client ive seen the same thing on 3 different computers.

I wasn't able to duplicate this bug, maybe it's some kind of fluke with your client or your ship. Are you experiencing this with other ships too? Is anyone else experiencing this?

I have 2 computers at home and a friends computer when I'm at his house and all 3 show it that way. Could it be a file that is stored on the server for my account? I also have a PP that has different hull and wings so it is hard to notice but I will take a closer look. Something I just thought of is I think I paid twice for the lvl 10 hull upgrade maybe that effects it somehow? Funny thing is I have that mission for a third time but I haven't stopped at the shipyards yet.

Yeah, it could be a mess-up in the database just for your one ship. I doubt it has to do with the hull upgrade mission, but I suppose anything's a possibility. I would bet there was just a database saving error at some point that messed up the positioning of your hull components. What's strange is that I wouldn't think that kind of data would even be stored on a per-character basis. I'll have to look into this.

Thank you for all the help, if you want me to do anything just let me know. I know it's just a graphic bug and doesn't effect gameplay but it drives me nuts everytime I notice it lol.

Haha, I understand; it'd bother me too. I've made a copy of your avatar and I'll test it out on the dev server to see if it carries over.

Update: It did. I'll contact a server dev about this. You've found yourself a pretty strange bug, lol.

Edited by C Del

Haha, I understand; it'd bother me too. I've made a copy of your avatar and I'll test it out on the dev server to see if it carries over.

Update: It did. I'll contact a server dev about this. You've found yourself a pretty strange bug, lol.

If you knew me you would know thats par for the course lol. Thanks again for the help you and the rest of the team are doing a great job. :)