Faction Bugs fixed yet?

Soooo. I go away for a few days, and come back to find BBW and Paramis closed down.

Are all those faction bugs fixed, and in particular, the one where any time the server got rebooted or crashed, thousands of hours of grinding up Chavez trash mobs gets wiped?

Just want to know before I settle in for a few days of crunching noob chavez mobs at the InfinitiCorps shipyard. ;)

No the bug is still there all my factions got reset the last time the server crashed AFTER the BBW and Paramis gates were factioned again. I thought they were not going to refaction them till that bug was squished but it is their choice not ours.

Apologies if this is a very noob question, but I just want to understand what is going on. Is the issue of the faction getting reset everytime the server crashes getting fixed? Or, are the BBW/Paramis gates getting opened back up again?

Apologies if this is a very noob question, but I just want to understand what is going on. Is the issue of the faction getting reset everytime the server crashes getting fixed? Or, are the BBW/Paramis gates getting opened back up again?

Usually Faction gets reset every crash sometimes updates.

My rule of thumb right now. If it works for at least 2 weeks "supposedly" then I might 'test' the content.

Since I play other games I try to make the time I spend on each game 'efficient.' So I can get most fun, but also 'useful' game time.