Loss of Sync whilst in group

Running on Win XP.

mostly it runs lovely with the occasional jump or dock crash to login which always throws me to the desktop if I try to relog.

But the major pain is when in a group and going to fight something.

I seem to just loose sync with the game.

I can still click thru my ship and the like but cannot interact with the outside world as it were. cant target, warp or chat.

The Net 7 proxy is just sat there not telling me anything. no error messages or anything.. ??

Anyone had this? Sees this ? or knows a fix please.

Regards

G (Giam) (Iamg)

hey Giam,

last night we all saw your "test" messages, you just gotta wait a little bit, and the game will come back.

If that were in live, there'd be a little red telephone, and it would go away after a few moments.

Usually the game comes right back and everything updates. The sync thing has gotten me killed more than once lol.

Cia

I have this issue since ST2.

ST4 has been treating me better though, now it only happens when I'm grouped with more then one player and we're causing some stress on the server, i.e. 3 groups in FB.

Thanks for the input.

ok so it is a lag issue.

I just wonder how long I need to wait as it seems like a good few minutes before I drop the net 7 proxy manually.

( that of course depends on what I was doing as a little seems like a long time when ur waiting for some one to need shields etc ).

I have died twice so far due to it.

Will try and hang on longer and hope it all comes back.

Thanks

G