Help me get started

Someone told me about this game, and I did some looking into and wanted to play.

BIG problem though, I can't even get the first download to install. I have ran it as admin too. Everytime I go to install it a lil grey box pops up and says "could not inititialize installation (CRC)"

I'm checking the forum and I'm not getting a fix for my problem.

I'm using windows 7. Not sure what other info ya need.

Please help someone.

When you say "first download" which one are you talking about? The first thing to download should be the EnB client. If you try to download the Net 7 setup first, it will fail without EnB Client installed first.

I just downloaded about a week ago, I'm also on Windows 7 and got it to work. (Not that this information is helpful, but just to let you know that it can be done)

I hope you do get the game working, this game is like crack. The good kind. Not the stuff that makes you scratch at your arms and live in alleys.

I'm sure you have already found it, but just in case, check out:

https://enb-emulator.com/index.php?/topic/714-install-enb-from-scratch-instructions/

Edited by Grendwal

Thanks hun...

I did have a hissy fit a few hours ago. :) I think it helped.

I was downloading the EnB client first and that wasn't working. I finally got it though!! woo hooo me. Now I'm on the step to register.

I'm just crossin my fingers that I can start playing in a few more hours.

TIP of the DAY...

If ya can't get it to work...have a fit like a 3 year old and whine like a lil girl. Sometimes it fixes everything. :)