Named Mob Debuffs

Jester

Its understandable that the named mobs have skills that make it harder to kill them - however its unreasonable that once you kill one that the corpse and the loot disappears before the engine hacking skill wears off :)

Please could the devs resolve this problem and either make the corpse from a named stay around longer - or the debuff shorten (is it reasonable that you should stay debuffed once it's dead ??? - doubtfull )

On a side note in live corpses from bosses stayed for a lot longer (30 mins if I recall) - I was on Pegasus and the server had a system whereby we auctioned loot from bosses during the raid and the raid leader was paid the credits by the highest bidder then released loot rights to the winner. The creds were then shared out amongst the participants, everyone came away with something either creds or loot.

I think the corpse despawn timers are set so low so the server doesn't become overloaded. I'm pretty sure that's just more out of necessity than of design, and will be lengthened when the server becomes able to handle it. I don't know if mobs can be set to have different corpse despawn timers, like you suggested, but that may be a temporary workaround.

• Upvote 1