Launcher says server offline

I was in the game earlier today and while AFK the game froze. I used task manager to kill the EnB client and net-7 exited on its own. Since then, for the past several hours, the launcher tells me the server is offline. A couple of times the launcher gave me an update. I found a button labeled 'Force Update', clicked it and got a long update process. The launcher is still saying the server is offline.

Any suggestions on how I try to remedy this?

Yes, play.net-7.org

I'm pretty sure the issue is Brighthouse Networks here in central Florida. I think they're messing with some DNS or routing addresses again which knock a WRT54g off a lot of addresses. This happened before in the last week of December and Brighthouse rectified it a couple days later (they even owned up to it in the local news). I hooked up my backup router (a Netgear) which allows me to get to most addresses now including play.net-7.org. I'm not the best at this DNS and routing table stuff but I think the Linksys and Netgear have different ways of doing that.

I have a call into Brighthouse support and a technician will be calling me back tomorrow.

I can play EnB again so I'm happy.