tempporaly banned

Ok im back made new account fiananly got it installed and stuff sys my account is temporaly banned um havent done anything yet whats there to bann uggg plz help bunch of us want to play , but apparently were all stupid argggg need to kill space critter s

yes actavated it and everything

still cant log in says im temporaly banned ,cant seem t oget the n7 config tool to work right (the one where it test vedio and sound ran one from E&B is that bad?) me and my friend are haveing trouble didnt have this much when last we played with you guys, must be something simple :hopes . it download ok patched ok set accout at emulator and at N7 but still say my acccount is temporaly banned actavated from e-mail was suscessfull...so wondering whats the dilly O..lil hep ;p account is "azhron"......

that actv dos not work my friend as the same problam we actv it and still hes ban from game have not even start the game hes new to the game and like to try it out....lol i have xp it works great no problams hes runing vista is it becouse the vista and windows 7 having problams runing the game?