New Account, Can't Login

Slayerman, I'm sorry, i just found the great work you guys are doing here yesterday and created an account. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the login figured out even though you got a post for it right up front. I'm not getting the match for my Forum name and game name. Could you please attempt to recover this for me? Sorry for the inconvenience. Regards, Perdido

So I try to register on net-7 and get. forum user not found user not added each time I try.

I confirmed the info and even made 2 forum accts to try and see if that might work but sadly it isnt=(

Help please!

Username = alexori

Guest Perdido

Unfotunately that still doesn't work. I'm afraid its due to my password. Any way to wipe my account and I can simply recreate taking better care to make sure which username is which and the password this time?

Unfotunately that still doesn't work. I'm afraid its due to my password. Any way to wipe my account and I can simply recreate taking better care to make sure which username is which and the password this time?

If you PM me a new password i will update this for you.

I need to assign one of my team to finish off the forgot password function to allow end users to reset.

This will be assigned to someone as soon as possible.

Thanks