Currently working/fixed missions (as of Mar 1)

Just gathering a list of missions that were previously not working/advancing properly, and that have now been shown to work as of last night's (Feb 28) server restart.

I'll start off with ones I personally verified.

• Terran Enforcer
    • Rally mission - previously, Lt. Baird wouldn't recognize that the Doctor on Jagerstadt sent you to her. That's now fixed and working and you can get Rally. You first need to go back to Jagerstadt and do his critical targeting mission one more time (even if you already have the critical targeting skill) so the mission advancement gets saved properly. After that Lt. Baird will give you the Rally mission.

Progen Privateer

• Intro mission from Crones - This is the very first mission given to a fresh Privateer. You deliver radioactive waste and it unlocks the rest of the npc's. This now advances and unlocks the other npc's correctly.

General
  • Nitrous Oxide Mission from Paramis - Need to redo and double check.
  • Chavez Mission from Paramis - Need to redo and double check.

For Terran Enforcer:

Biorepression - done

build engines - done

build weapons - done

critical targeting - done

damage control - done

enrage - done

hacking - done

missile weapon - done

negotiate - done

projectile weapon - done

rally - done

repair equipment - done

The only thing I am having problems with is the lvl 50 hull upgrade but I think its because the server doesn't have me down as having my lvl 30 yet I do so it may be throwing MacKellan's dialog off... That's just speculation though... The dev team will figure it all out.

Guest AoDBigJoe

Hello,

I also have some issue's with a terran enforcer character. I am ol 101, but now mackellan wont let me advance....

I had no troubles with HU, skillmissions etc yet. I did find out that starting contact on luna keeps offering the same kill addles hounds mission over and over.

If possible to get a look into this, please.

Thanks in advance

AoDBigJoe