Boss Rush Arena

You are LV150, having gathered the best gear in the entire galaxy, every raid can be done with eyes shut. You want a big challenge.

Welcome to Boss Rush Arena.

In the old arena zone, 10 final bosses await you. Bring friends, plan your strategy, and fight for your life.

Zenth'ren-Ti the Dark One

Aren'zael The Master

Zenrei Tempest

Black Beard

The Controller

Ya Zi Long

Scooter

Gen'ril Danner McQuirken

Enraged Ascentdant Voltoi

Celestial Warder

All 10 bosses have the exact stats of their true form, but without any minions.

The zone is quite small, all bosses are aggressive, roams randomly, have large scan range, and respawns 15 minutes after been killed.

The bosses don't have their regular drops, but only drop 1 token when killed, to be traded in for prize.

The prize for this challenge are all temporary items that are mainly fun to use.

- Jenquai only 1 time use shield boost lv9 device, adds a temporary buff of 50k shield for 60 minutes (similar to the 1 time use station keys). This will hopefully make jennies get 1 shot less often during raids.

- Terran only 1 time use reactor boost lv8 device, adds a temporary buff of 5k reactor for 60 minutes. This is for the poor terran souls running out of juice every minute.

- Progen can trade token for 1 stack of lv9 projectile ammo that stacks to 9999 to free up their hull at last. These are special variant of Brimstone Plasma Rounds, Archos Plasma Round, Dark Matter Sludge, etc. 1 stack that is non-buildable and stacks to 9999

This challenge uses the old arena zone with the same entry point in carpenter. The entry point also acts as the point for trading the coins into prizes.

The programming needed to create this zone should be mainly copy and paste.

Tell me what you guys think.

I'm not even close to LVL150, let alone maxing my gear after that - but from my limited view that sounds like a fun timesink alternative for endgame.