Full Screen for Windows 11

Greetings all,

Could someone walk me thru how to setup E & B for windows 11 in full screen. I searched the forums and found a couple of threads on how to do it for earlier versions of windows but alas my tech/window knowledge is lacking in converting those processes over to win 11. Thank the gawds that the automakers don't completely revamp a cars' layout ever couple of years.

Thanks

Hi

The process hasn't changed thankfully for Win11, but I will cover it here for you so you don't need to search. The illustrated images are from Win10 but the process remains the same.

Navigate to where the game's config is located at, by default it would be C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\EBCONFIG

Now locate E&BConfig.exe, looks like this:

image.png.ae2131c44af6b950a2e06709cf408809.png

Open up the file's properties via right click, click on the compatibility tab and set the following options:

image.png.c6540865507599c2eecfb0bdcd2325ce.png

Click Apply and OK to save this.

Now simply double click this file to run it, and set your desired screen options, remembering to apply them when done.

Hope that helps

-FFT

• Like 1