Returning after many years, having a few issues. Help me Obiwan?

Hello All!

So I am just coming back into the game after many years. It took me a while to get the downloads and things moving but I am finally back in game! However, I am finding that it's extremely lagging for me. At this point in time I clicked to dock several minutes ago and I'm still loading. I went out on my first mission as an explorer and there were pretty long wait times for prospecting. 

My computer is well above the minimun requirements, my internet speed is good too. So my question is this: do I need to reconfigure something in my settings for better performance? Just kind of stuck on what to do next. Thank you in advance for any advice you can provide.

on the Net-7 launcher ensure the 4 Vertical boxes are all marked,   also  navigate to the Enb subirectory and find the release folder look fo rthe client.exe file, and right click on it and select properties,  select run as administrator and also run the compatability tester  should be WinXP Sp3,  also do this to the Net-7 launcher executables and also the Enb Config Executable  its in the ENBConfig subdirectorey

Thank you, that did help some. It's kind of odd, everywhere else is better except for High Earth. Using the vendor there always freezes me and I have to reboot and entering the station doesn't work all the time.