Eternal Lag in Europa

So, I have all 4 boxes checked, I'm able to log into the game, have firewall exceptions for the launcher, game, and proxy but when I try to do anything in the Europa sector for more than 10 minutes, even on the Ashanti Maru, the game goes into this eternal lag where I cannot do ANYTHING at all. I move, but it's clear there's a disconnect between client data and server data.

And sometimes I get an eternal loading screen trying to log back in.

And recently, it kicked me from Europa to a system I had no business being in so I made my way back to the Sol System. And things were fine until I got to the sol system and things started acting up again. I'm not sure what's going on.

Hi Blackace,

I can see from your location(IP) your ISP is Comcast, they have and are still having network issues at Little Rock Arkansas in addition there are network issues in Atlanta Georgia on the NTT America Inc Network and the Cogent Comms Network. I persoanally check www.thousandeyes.com/outages for any networking issues the may be effecting the internet, should you see a RED digit it indicates network issues. Should you see any near or close to Florida than there is a good chance its effecting server access by connecting ISP's.

Usually having "odd" or "strange" effects/locations is due to UDP packetsto/from the server being dropped by routers somewhere along the route to/from the server resulting in these phenomena.It is not something we have control over as the original game was hard coded to UDP not TCP/IP connection oriented comms.

Once these Network issues have settled down in the core I am sure that normal access will be resumed and enable normal play of EnB.

All the best,

Yeti[GM]