Missing Mobs,Quests and items

kahkarot

I'm not sure wether anyone else has started a subject about the aboved titled subject but if not i'm starting it and if it has please remove or lock it.

I was lucky enough to be part of the Original Closed and Open Beta 8-9 years ago and even had the big (F) avatar on my PW's hull.

What i'm surgesting is that anyone who remebers the Original game and knows of Mobs,Quests and Items missing to please give details of what or where it was.

I'm hoping this will give the Devs more information about the original content of the Game :)

Kahk :)

My oft repeated request is for hulks to drop loot again. Dont care if its random, infrequent or in insanely guarded fields. And perhaps some things that are hard to obtain/unusual/unigue to mining/valauble akin to loot we all know and love from MOBs.

I just want the Mordana mobs back...

1. they drop amazing jenquai items -- ghost's edge and defender's pride beams... veiled oyoroi and defender's doumaru sheilds

2. the L33 philosopher allowed us to fight the Ascendant Voltoi, which gave us the Aspiration of the Faithful reactor and the Intent for the Resolute Engine, two very awesome pieces of equipment.

I think that would be an easy addition with large benefits for many classes :)

I also forgot they drop the L8 vulture reactor which is good for Progen Sentinels. :)