game wont engage

okay i run net7 launcher as admin, i have packet optimization checked, i hit play and the proxy comes up, then the earth and beyond service rules of conduct pops up i hit i agree, then it looks like the earth and beyond login screen trys to come up for a sec and then rite a way shuts down. anyone know what's going on or what to do?

Try it with the packet optimization un-checked.

Mim's Voodoo list of getting into the game

1. Sometimes it takes 2 or 3 attempts for me to get into the game.

2. Reboot sometimes helps,

3. Turn off virus scanner,

4. Use Task manager to turn off any app that is a memory hog. itunes, sling media, Tivo server

Good Luck

okay i run net7 launcher as admin, i have packet optimization checked, i hit play and the proxy comes up, then the earth and beyond service rules of conduct pops up i hit i agree, then it looks like the earth and beyond login screen trys to come up for a sec and then rite a way shuts down. anyone know what's going on or what to do?

Also try running the Net7 EnB config tool and see if it can test your video settings.

try this settings on the net7 launcher if you use vista or win7

Packet Optimization: On

Secure Auth(SSL): On

Client Detours: On

Local Cert: On

and the most important

Debug Launch: On

got the same problem with client crash on vista with this i dont have get any crash again

Also try running the Net7 EnB config tool and see if it can test your video settings.

okay well i ran config performance test and this very well could be the problem, it says: error - unsuported video settings. so i need a new video card to fix this problem? or is there anything else i can do, like a driver update, or something like that?