cant find server

anybody else getting this issue upon trying to log on?

logonr.th.jpg

I don't think my settings have changed since i logged on:

logon1g.th.jpg

Hi

I tried to log on just now and had no problem. The problem must be at your end, but I do not actually see a problem in your screen shots. It looks more like you're being blocked, either by your firewall or another program using one of the ports needed by net7proxy.

Riia

thanks for letting me know, still can not find the issue.. firewall is off only thing i can think of is something is blocking the port and im not to sure how to fix that. i managed to get pass the above issues only to encounter these:

logon2.th.jpg

logon3.th.jpg

logon4.th.jpg

thanks for letting me know, still can not find the issue.. firewall is off only thing i can think of is something is blocking the port and im not to sure how to fix that. i managed to get pass the above issues only to encounter these:

logon2.th.jpg

logon3.th.jpg

logon4.th.jpg

Hi

You might try unchecking Local Cert and setting the Server to Net7 Multi-Player (not custom)in LaunchNet7.

I suspect that the local port 443is being blocked by a program that you are running in the background.

This could be any number of programs. If you could get on before, check and see what program you are running now that you weren't before.

Riia