Critical Target Skill Mission

Hi there, i forgot what mission is for what skill, i grab some missions at lvl 30 but i didnt finish 2 of em. I think 1 is for critical targeting and the other for menace or is it for shield inversion? u see iam a bit lost 8). I have my focus at this time more on the build skills so iam to busy with that but now i go more in combat and i would like to have critical targeting skill and shield inversion.

1 mission i have open send u out to bring silicon and other stuff.

2 mission i have open send u out to bring black boxes and other stuff

So can any1 tell me pls what i have to do to get critical tareting, or is there an other mission the NPc on tarsis dont talk to me bec the other missions are not finished.

Maybe here is a get skill mission list on the forum but i didnt find it.

Thx for your help.

Im not sure about the PP but assuming it's the same as the PS you need to talk to one of the guys on Arx Sportai in Endraigo (not exactly sure on the spelling) and he will give you a mission to go kill a couple of manes for crit targeting.

The mission you have requiring the Blackboxes, Athanor, and Cyclo is for Menace I believe. The one needing the silicon etc I think is just a side mission, but I'm not sure since I did it before the Critical Targeting mission. The Critical Targeting mission is from Subcommander Frank in the Arx Emporos lounge in Altair III and he tells you to go kill a level 11 rogue progen I think. Still haven't done the mission for shield inversion so I know nothing about that mission other than the NPC to get the skill should be on Nostrand Vor planet.

AT first thx for your help, it was Subcomander Frank, but this bring silicon mission was also from him thats why he dont he dont give me the crtical targeting mission. You have to kill 3 Rough Progen lvl 10, you find it near gate to Cygni 61.

• Upvote 1

Let me make a small correction..the mission that has you kill manes is not the crit target but the shield sap mission, it has you use that skill to kill them. The crit target one is kill 1 rogue progen L10..then upload crit skill, then kill 2 more..they are near cygni gate.

On the manes mission..kill the manes and then leave..dont hang about they may only be lvl 4 and 6..but if you hang about a mob of 10+ will get at you and actually cause you trouble as wimpy as they are 10 of them isn't.

On the rogue progen L10..go all way to cygni gate then come back a nav..if you stop at the nav,if someone else was doing that mission there will be 3 sitting right there to ambush you. If the spot is camped there is a spawn of them AT endriago planet (not on) NW corner between the last nav and the planet. As these drop the crossbows and other stuff sometimes the spots are camped...however most folks will make room for you if you tell them what your doing the mission.