IN(EA.coV-300 m is temporarily unavailable) error

I followed the download instructions step by step exactly (thank you very helpful) but I receive this error

I found this in the FAQ but I am having trouble understanding what is meant by "the root drive where your E&B installation is.  Sorry, I am really not good at all with computers speak.  I also installed the certificate manually as it did not ask on installation.  I have everything up and running, just can't seem to get past this login error.

"

I am getting the IN(EA.coV-300 m is temporarily unavailable) error
This error is related to the SSL encryption used to secure your connection to the server. Follow these steps to resolve the problem:

• Download this file and unzip the files into the root of the drive where your E&B installation is (or place them manually if you used a custom path). This will fix most INV-300 problems. Proceed with the following steps if it does not: "

Thank you

It installed to here C:\Program Files (x86)\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond

Even when I extract to there nothing seems to happen.  But when I extract to a temp folder I get everything in there, but it seems just exactly what is already in my game files.

C:\Temp2\Program Files\EA GAMES\Earth & Beyond\Data\client\ini