change host address

just checking if there is a permanent way to change the host address from play.net-7.org to play2.net-7.org

it may be really simple, and staring me in the face but just need to know, also i have noticed that a couple of people have been tripping up on this.

thanks in advance

just checking if there is a permanent way to change the host address from play.net-7.org to play2.net-7.org

it may be really simple, and staring me in the face but just need to know, also i have noticed that a couple of people have been tripping up on this.

thanks in advance

Why? It's only temporary until the DNS propagation is correctly completed (should be by end of day today for most ppl). At some point the Team could reuse that name to point to a different address.

found a post about it lol, should of looked harder before, anyway if any1 needs it :)

Old DNS:

play.net-7.org or 87.160.15.67

New DNS (working):

play2.net-7.org or 87.106.15.67

Ran cmd ping and tracert, everything is fine with the new DNS.

Can't upload my screenies, too big.

Edit: To change your default DNS, go to your Net-7/bin directory, then open up LaunchNet7.cfg

Change the highlighted line to the new DNS ((play2.net-7.org) OR (87.106.15.67))

Save.